The list of Italian cuisine starts with Pasta in every part of the world. The most relished Italian cuisine is now cherished by individuals of every age in every corner wherever one goes. While other dishes like pizza, risotto, and lasagne are popular in some parts, Pasta has won the hearts of almost everyone, including Indians.
The extremely versatile pasta dish can be prepared using a variety of ingredients and different pasta variants depending on the taste of your guests. In India, penne pasta, fusilli, conchiglie, farfalle, pipe rigate, and amori pasta are very commonly used at restaurants and by home chefs.
While most home chefs are aware of the ingredients and different variants, the one thing that they struggle with is cooking a new pasta dish every-time. While cooking a new dish is one concern, another major concern is to prepare a dish that is not very time-consuming and easy to prepare.
So, to help all the pasta lovers and people who love to cook for them or their loved ones, here are a few quick pasta recipes. Have a look at them and get ready for an appetizing meal!
Water, Oil, Salt, Pasta (Preferably Penne Pasta), Flour or Corn-starch, Milk, Cream, Cheese, Herbs, Veggies, Butter, and Garlic.
Steps for Cooking:
- Boil pasta in a pot for the time mentioned on the backside of the packet. If the pack doesn’t mention the steps, fret not! You will only need water, oil, and salt to boil it the restaurant way! Choosing penne pasta is advised here as it goes best for alfredo.
- Once the pasta is boiled, take a pan and add some butter to it. Once the butter melts, add garlic and flour to it, cook until a light fragrance can be sensed.
- At this stage, add some milk and cream to the pan. Stir this mix continuously to prevent burning. While stirring, add salt and pepper so that they get completely mixed in the sauce.
- The next step is to add boiled pasta to the mix. After a while, add grated cheese to the pan for adding up to the thickness of the sauce.
- Cook this mix well until the sauce reaches a certain density. Add fresh herbs on top and serve hot to your guests.
Tomato, Onion, Garlic, Chilli Pepper, Herbs, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pasta (Preferably Penne or Fusilli), Water, and some Cheese
Steps for Cooking:
- Boil the pasta using water containing a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of olive oil. Check the doneness of pasta before rinsing to ensure a good taste in the final dish.
- To prepare arrabbiata sauce, start by adding some olive oil to a pan and allow it to heat at low flame. Follow up this step by adding some red chilly flakes, depending on the taste of your guests.
- Add finely diced onions and garlic to the pan used for cooking. Make sure that the onions are finely chopped to ensure proper cooking and a good taste.
- It’s now time to add the most important ingredient; yes, you guessed it right, tomatoes. Add finely chopped tomatoes to the pan and allow it to cook well for some time. Sprinkle some salt, black pepper, and some more chilli flakes to this sauce. Stir the mix continuously to ensure that the ingredients do not get stuck at the base.
- If you feel that the mix has become thick, add some amount of water and allow it to cook by putting a lid on top of the pan.
- Once you feel that the sauce is ready and a strong fragrance can be sensed, it’s time to turn off the flame and add your boiled pasta to the sauce.
- To add up to the taste, add some fresh herbs like parsley or basil.
The key step for making a pasta dish is boiling perfect al-dente pasta. Do not forget to add salt and olive oil while boiling pasta. This helps in adding up to the taste of boiled pasta and retention of starch. We hope you enjoyed reading and will enjoy preparing a dish while following these steps. Happy Cooking Guys!
Nitin is a Blogger, he is Just trying to share top 10 lists from India and all around the world from his blog WordFree4U.